What is eScore?
eScore is a residential energy efficiency program that provides homeowners with a clear path to make their home a 10 – its most energy efficient. The program also increases home comfort and saves you money.
eScore allows homeowners to work toward a score of 10 for their home at their own pace, earning rebates on qualified energy efficiency upgrades and re-engaging with the program as many times as needed to achieve their home’s best possible energy performance.
Here’s How It Works:
Homeowner registers online or over the phone.
Simply visit www.2eScore.com or call 1-855-2eScore (1-855-237-2673) to get started.
Homeowner contacts a Quality Contractor Network (QCN) member to get started on the work the homeowner wants done.
If the homeowner doesn’t know a QCN member, a list specific to their area is available on the eScore website or through the contact center (www.2eScore.com or 1-855-2eScore). A QCN contractor can discuss options, rebates, and program details with the homeowner.
Get a FREE eScore evaluation of the home AND a quality assurance inspection on the work performed by the QCN member.
A certified energy advisor will visit and evaluate the home to provide an eScore and a customized list of upgrades and rebates available and install instant savings measures.
An eScore evaluation includes a detailed eScore report, containing:
- An eScore card, which ranks the home from 1 to 10 (10 being the best)
- A customized list of recommended energy efficiency upgrades that can be made over time to help a home become a 10
- A list of rebates for all qualified energy efficiency upgrades
- Photos of the areas evaluated
- Instant saving measures installed at the time of home evaluation visit (LEDs and low-flow shower heads)*
Note: Sign up for an eScore evaluation by visiting www.2eScore.com or calling 1-855-2eScore (1-855-237-2673).
For additional information and program details and restrictions, please visit www.2eScore.com or call 1-855-2eScore (1-855-237-2673).
* Energy saving fixtures are distributed to eScore participants at the discretion of the local power company and may not be available in your area.